Become a Member of SCMF
Please support our forests by becoming a member today!
People need public lands—and for almost 25 years, The Southern California Mountains Foundation has worked to protect it. #ThinkNature is a program dedicated to the preservation and survival of the Southern California Mountains. Southern California Mountain Foundation uses #ThinkNature donations to protect, rehabilitate, and promote the value of the activities surrounding the mountains.
Your ongoing support with a donation of $50 or $100 will ensure that we can continue to provide these important programs – not just at this time of year, but all year long.
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Auto Decal
- Membership Card
- Early entry to events and discounts on events, tours, and programs
- Above benefits plus a t-shirt
- Above benefits plus a reusable shopping bag
- Recognition in the annual report
- Above benefits plus two free tickets for your choice of Music in the Mountains concert event.
- Above benefits plus an America the Beautiful pass.
$1,000 + Major Donor
- Above benefits plus recognition of your name at the program location of your choice.
SCMF at Work
Planted over 500 native plants
Recycled 100,000 lbs of waste
Extinguished 277 fire rings
7 historic fire lookouts
Donate Today to be Part of the #ThinkNature Community
Become part of the #ThinkNature community and receive a welcome package that includes the limited-edition t-shirt and shopping bag. The full member package is only $199 and all donations may be fully tax-deductible. You can also participate with a donation of $30 and receive your limited-edition t-shirt to wear proud while you hike, climb, and explore the San Bernardino Mountains.