Music in the Mountains
Take a seat under the stars at the Big Bear Discovery Center Amphitheater and enjoy the best in country, classic and contemporary rock, 7,000 feet above Southern California!
A ticket to a Music in the Mountains concert does more than get you into a great show, it helps to protect your public lands. Proceeds support the Southern California Mountains Foundation and its powerful conservation, recreation, and education programs: The Big Bear Discovery Center, National Children’s Forest, The Urban Conservation Corps of the Inland Empire, Fire Lookout Hosts, Off-Highway Vehicle, and Adopt-a-Trail.
Each concert season is packed with shows featuring your favorite tribute headliners, and exciting opening bands. This beautiful venue has everything to keep you rockin’, including great food menus and expanded bar service.
Music in the Mountains 2021 on-site event is canceled due to COVID-19.
We’re Healing Our Forest With Music!
Through your ticket, concession, and membership sales, YOU helped raise thousands of dollars over the past 13 years for the non-profit Southern California Mountains Foundation. YOU helped educate thousands of visitors on how to recreate more responsibly and to be better caretakers of our public lands today and for generations to come.
2022 Sponsorships Available NOW!
A special thanks to our 2019 sponsors, who helped make Music in the Mountains possible.
Big Bear Vacations | Resource Computer Solutions | Mitsubishi Cement Corporation | Gresham Savage Attorneys at Law | BigBear.com | Sierra Nevada Brewing Company | California Land Management Company | Mark Christopher Auto Zone | KBHR93.3 | Bear Valley Printing
Helpful Event Information
- Gates open at 5:00 pm – Concert starts at 6:00 pm
- Premium tickets offer up-close bench seating
- General Admission seating in open and designated areas; guests must bring their own chairs and blankets
- All seats are first come, first served regardless of seat number listed on ticket
- Food and drinks available for sale on site
- Music-loving dogs on a leash welcome and admitted FREE
- No photography, please
FREE parking available at Meadows Edge with FREE shuttle:
- Meadows Edge trailhead parking lot; 1/4 mile west of Discovery Center
- Free shuttle 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
On-Site Paid Parking
- Available for purchase online or walk-up sales locations; first come first served/limited
- $20 each vehicle
- Available to first 6 cars at Discovery Center; no charge
- Additional handicap on-site parking available first-come; subject to availability; $20 each vehicle
- State-approved placard or license plate on vehicle required
Food and Beverages
Available for Purchase:
- Local food truck, kettle corn, and great desserts!
- Beer, wine, and cocktail bar; cash and credit accepted
- No outside beverages allowed with the exception of sealed bottled water. Bring your own picnic basket, but be prepared to be checked at the gate. All bags are subject to search.